Univeral, upper blanking form – usable as flexible sheet stacking as well!
By using blank’fix+ system every operater can make a suitable blanking form by himselve in a short period of time. Already marked tape measures help to find the right postion for strong, magnetic blanking blocks without problems and without any tools.
blank’fix+ is made for univeral use in die cutters with integrated blanking unit. Now a standardisation of the blanking process is possible. Faster set-up times in the pre-makeready an die cutter, optimum in production speed and repeatable use of magnetic blanking blocks making blank’fix+ profitable.
blank’fix+ system consists
- of a wooden plate in max. sheet size with hole plate on top, T-nut and centring device, (thickness is 18mm)
- and a basic equipment of 3 different sizes of blank’fix blocks and a set of multi’presser
blank’fix+ system is available for board sizes up to 162.
- Universal, upper blanking form or for flexible sheet stacking
- Reduced set-up time
- Suitable for many sheet layouts
- Simply handling – no screwing
- Reasonable costs
- Flexible use
- high stability
- Long life span
- Suitable for all die cutters
- Available for board sizes up to 162